Friday, October 3, 2008

Losing the lost!

The life is all about gaining and losing; several years ago, I was in middle school, precisely, 8th standard, used to use one of the school's TEMPO to commute to & fro. I was a bit reserved candidate among much jubilant and lively others, so I had a fixed place to sit on for the most interesting part of my "School Time". It was a front seat, near the Driver, which I am writing with a capital "D" as He was and in fact till now very respected to me. There was room for three to sit, one being me and other the Driver the remaining was kept reserved for a very nice personality named as "Deepak". He was one year junior of mine, would always regard my seniority with his persistent salutations and jokes with prior respectful permutations. I would too try to preserve that sense of seniority with selected, chosen words; carefully marked for the dignity’s maintenance. We three would talk all time assigned to our daily journey, discussing almost any of the issues that might be current or just popped out. I was apple of the Driver’s eyes, He would love me the most and we had many political thoughts’ similarities which would propel the flow of our profoundly energetic conversations. Deepak was slightly more of a very simple persona, unfortunately he was hunted by Polio Mellitus from his birth, he had a younger brother as well who was also equally polite and charming. To be continued...

0 comments: