Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trust the message!

22nd of July might be assigned as a special day in Indian parliamentary democracy, many might assigning this as a black or white day, whatever but one thing this trust vote showed us all very clearly is that money can always be trusted as afterall we need good goods either on patriotic or social values. The Samaajvadi party has shown how base they can go for defining their personal interests and privet rivalry as equally as BSP who could play the similar ball game but even in a better and with a deft touch. Many speculations can be carried out through this entire exercise yet the one giving whole country jolts is the possibility of money sport's play. If this is even not true or fabrcated, the degree upon which things stood, could indicate any conscious brain the direction of a great mismatch in doings and sayings of our honourable parliamentarians. The decision taken by BJP, BJD, Akali Dal, TDP etc. is rightly justified, the same thing can not be pasted for Communist Party of India Marxist (CPI'M'). I may be sounding emotional but do strongly believe, the 40 years of industrious service could easily be a bail tocken for a good parlimentarian and present Lok Sabha speaker Somnath Chatterjee. Though he was alomost on the verge of his lengthy and honest political career, especially after his consistuency being declared reserved for SC/ST candidates yet it'd be a glitter on his chest if only he had some sensible comrads back in his old home's camp. Now Mayavati is also begun to be considered the future prime minister of India, enlengthening the long list of already declared aspirants, shwoing light to the dark side of castism and politics of opportunism. Various gemstones she got from North to South or East to West are really looking promising superficially at this stage but I'd pray national party like BJP should get that benefit with kind thinking of Indian voters. It is my first vote as being over 18, I always used to wonder I'd most certainly vote BJP and that's only because of RSS, now am pondering over abstention, as I do not honour Indian Constitution, I know if I say it publically, I would be prosecuted with anti national deed's charge, yet I'd say I love my mother the most but not that book which provokes differentiation and discremination rather than uniform civil code, integration and equality. All together, by coming back to the trust vote session, I express my deepest of concerns for our leaders' ill thinking and shall try to convince the present responsible society to "trust the message."

0 comments: